Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWIN PEAKS CARS & COFFEE!!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!!
    This SUNDAY, 1/31/21 HPD Twin Peaks Meet in The Woodlands! 11 AM CST – 2 PM CST

Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Group Page will be hosting the January Twin Peaks Meet in The Woodlands Sunday the 31st. Starting at 11am to 2pm.
    This will probably be the first meet for the 2021 7th year season at The Woodlands location.
    Pull up to the HPD Staff working the coned off area. Check-in and they will show you where to park. It is OPEN to everyone. No club status needed.

a number of us are meeting up at 9:30 at the Valero on the corner of N45 and AIRTEX (first exit north of the Beltway) will roll out at by 10 or as soon as everyone gets there.

Twin Peaks address is:
    18310 I-45 North
    Shenandoah, TX 77384

Hmm, well I couildnt have made it anyway. It was my wife and I's b-day's sat/Sun...When is the next get together?
    2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

not really sure.....this weekend may be a crap shoot because of the weather....sunday may be nice for sunshine BUT things could be a bit cold, and I would be more concerned about possible icey conditions. I personnally wouldn't be concerned, but the people in this part of the world do'nt have a clue how to drive in it.

Comment

Working...
      X