Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually don't know for sure.....you know I much into facebook, and I would have to try and find out who has posted that they are going, and that in itself doesn't tell ya much as there are plenty of people that don't post.....I'm not even sure how many member we have total in the club anymore. the last time I was given a membership list so that I could make the badges was one year ago this month.....but either way, I'm going.

EDIT: I found the thread on FB and it shows 10 people going there. but you know how that goes.
    Last edited by Sir Nuke; 09-14-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

10 huh? at least its not 40 like in the past. we had to stop several times to let people catch up. moving a large parade like that is not easy.
      2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

I miss counted.....its 11! lol and there is a number of us that are going to be stopping at the Rudy's street meet on the way back.

Comment

im on my way! see ya'll soon!

Comment

ALL had a great time!! if only we hadn't run through a swarm of love bugs!! lol otherwise it would have been perfect!

Comment

yea the ride was definitely fun. Eric, Mike and I went on some more twisties off 190 to 146/770. These were my Bike roads.

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
                yea the ride was definitely fun. Eric, Mike and I went on some more twisties off 190 to 146/770. These were my Bike roads.
                It was great seeing you and David. And yes you me and Mike had some fun afterwards for sure. That scared the pants off Lucy and Sue. Lol.
                Dreams do come true!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
                  ALL had a great time!! if only we hadn't run through a swarm of love bugs!! lol otherwise it would have been perfect!
                  I washed all of those damn things off that evening. The funny thing is on the way back we didn't see many bugs at all.
                  Dreams do come true!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR ZL1 View Post

It was great seeing you and David. And yes you me and Mike had some fun afterwards for sure. That scared the pants off Lucy and Sue. Lol.

Then you're welcome....

Comment

Originally posted by KLR ZL1 View Post

I washed all of those damn things off that evening. The funny thing is on the way back we didn't see many bugs at all.
                      YEP I did too.....its actually pretty easy. I have two old beach towels for that very purpose.....I put them in a bucket and fill it up with water....Then take the towels and drape them over the front end.....come back in 30 minutes and the bugs that were backed on wipe right off. EASY PEASY!

Comment

Bug-tar remover, eazy-peazy, coat of wax afterwards....

Comment

Bug-tar remover, eazy-peazy, coat of wax afterwards....
                          OH NO!!! not a chance! seeing as how I have a clear bra on it and its ceramic coated.....after they are wet, they just fall off, no need to do anything else other than maybe a little detail spray.

Comment

I see. Those who didn't pay millions of dollars on expensive clear bras and ceramic coatings...……..

Comment

I see. Those who didn't pay millions of dollars on expensive clear bras and ceramic coatings...……..
                              "millions of dollars"??? ahhhhhhh NOPE.....LOL

Comment

Where there any pictures from this?

Comment

Working...
                                X