Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA Center group meetup

Planning a NASA tour on Saturday July 27th @ 2pm in place of the regular monthly meeting. Meet up at 1 pm at 18710 Gulf Fwy, Friendswood Tx, 77546. Roll out at 1:15 pm. Dinner afterwards still being determined.
    Starts
    07-27-2019 01:00 PM
    Ends
    07-27-2019 11:59 PM

This should be a good one!!

Comment

Would like to go, but FINALLY moving into my new house that day..

Comment

I used to work in Bldg 45 on campus. the robotics bldg. was right across the street. The vacuum vault where they filmed "Armageddon" is in the back of that bldg. I was there when they filmed it.
        2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

Going !!!!

Comment

Was going, spent the weekend at the med center this weekend with SON.

Comment

Hope everything is alright.

Comment

I think he will be. The hospital keeps releasing him and he keeps going back the next day due to gastro issues. we finally took him to the Med center, instead of the local hospital since the dr's don't have a clue. After his interview with the Dr he knew right off what was wrong. tests keep coming up negative and they couldn't find anything wrong with him. Apparently its a reaction from his other medication. wow! How'd he know that??? we are supposed to have our final inspection on the house since February, but we have to keep postponing since both my sons have been in and out of the hospital for various weird issues.

Comment

Working...
                X