Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidz Harbor Cruise and Presentation

This Saturday (June 8th) we will be presenting the proceeds from the Kemah Car Show to Kidz Harbor. Will meet up at Bass Pro Shop (address is 1000 Bass Pro Drive, Pearland, Tx 77047.) meeting up at 9:30am with about a 10am roll out time. Will be arriving at Kidz Harbor around 11am. Lunch plans at TJ Reeds (TBD).

Kidz Harbor Address: 638 Harbor Dr., Liverpool, Tx 77577
    Last edited by Thunter1987; 06-04-2019, 01:19 PM.

I'll be there. that is unless the party for my grandson for getting picked up by a MLB team occurs on Saturday (he's in the draft, and 4 different teams have been talking to him). if that happens, then all bets are off!
    Last edited by Sir Nuke; 06-04-2019, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I think we are missing a date on this post.

Comment

Its there.....June 8th, this Saturday.
        Last edited by Sir Nuke; 06-05-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

I edited it and put the date in after he reminded me to about it.

Comment

I was actually out riding with a bike group around that area Saturday. I saw a few of the H-Town gang at TJ's Saturday afternoon on my way home. and stopped to talk to Eric and the gang. They didn't expect me to ride up on my 'Wing. it was good to see ya'll!
            2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
              I was actually out riding with a bike group around that area Saturday. I saw a few of the H-Town gang at TJ's Saturday afternoon on my way home. and stopped to talk to Eric and the gang. They didn't expect me to ride up on my 'Wing. it was good to see ya'll!
              WOW I guess I just missed you.....as I was there but took off a bit after we were done eating and needed to get home to get a few honey do's done! lol

Comment

Dang it, you were there? oh well, hopefully I'll see you next time buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
                  Dang it, you were there? oh well, hopefully I'll see you next time buddy!
                  yeah If I would have been there when you were, you certainly couldn't have missed my bright orange vette!! LOL

Comment

exactly....I think I rode by as everyone was tearing out of there.

Comment

Working...
                    X