Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members & Visitors Welcome - Stop in & say HI!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Nuke, dont know if you remember me from the other site but thanks for the welcoming parade. Yeah im too old to engage in pointless arguments as i put a dollar amount on my time and someone HAS to pay me if they expect me to entertain any sort of argument; been a member of half a dozen forums since the early 2000s and just want to meet folks with same interest without the pissing contest. Have a good day ladies and gents.

Comment

• Crankshaft.....our forum isn't very active as most of our members use the facebook page....but I'm like you old school. there are a hand full of people that don't even have facebook and depend on the forum to get any information of the clubs goings on. HOWEVER, our facebook page is NOT what most are like and is comprised of members and is more like the forum.

Comment

• Welcome Crankshaft... Good to have someone on the North side.

Comment

• Hello again HTCC. Just renewing my presence on the site of Texas's best car club. Looking forward to getting down there to H-Town for a meet-n-great sometime soon.

Comment

• Welcome back rich!
            2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

• Originally posted by rich3fan View Post
              Hello again HTCC. Just renewing my presence on the site of Texas's best car club. Looking forward to getting down there to H-Town for a meet-n-great sometime soon.
              Glad to have you back in the mix

Comment

Working...
              X