Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members & Visitors Welcome - Stop in & say HI!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicky Henley View Post
    Love this Club! Wanted to know how I could get some of you to show your cars at an event. How do I get that information? We are have an event July 28 at our church parking lot for a fireman who needs a liver transplant. Could you contact me vicky.henley@ yahoo.com
    Hi Vicky... You can e-mail HTCC@H-TownCamaroClub.com and send them a flyer or info to publicize.

Welcome to our forum

Comment

• Recent transplant from the East Coast that landed in Spring TX right off 99 at the 2920 exit. Visited HMP with my IOM over IO 2011 2SS/RS M6 vert tonight. Crap 60
      Last edited by Grumpy; 01-11-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Grumpy,
        Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wive's, husbands, girlfirends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Sir Nuke. I look forward to meeting the group. I'm a big car culture person, but I like to do things my own way. I've been an American Muscle owner for about 3 years now. Bought the car with some dress up parts but totally stock otherwise and proceeded to put a bunch of stuff on it - it's still too fat to fly, but it puts a smile on my face. I'll post in the relevant spot with my build details and dyno charts.
          Last edited by Grumpy; 01-12-2019, 12:56 PM. Reason: Post was truncated from iOS mobile

Comment

• Welcome Grumpy.
            2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

Working...
            X