Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members & Visitors Welcome - Stop in & say HI!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

sent from my Cammed Supercharged SurvivorCamaro
    Featured in Super Chevy Magazine, Wheels and Heels Magazine, TheSpeedGirls, & Shockerracing. See my articles here!

http://www.shockerracing.com/index.php/featured-rides/featured-articles/154-kristen-benavides-with-her-camaro-ss-aka-survivor-camaro

http://www.thespeedgirls.com/kristenb.html

My Build Thread Link

Comment

• Welcome!
      My YouTube channel / MSR Houston / GrandSport Speedway

Comment

• Jorge, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
        Welcome!!

Comment

• Well hey hey I finally paid my dues for next year and joined the forum :) Franki Phillips (from FB group) with my 2013 LT Becky! Glad to officially join the group.

Comment

• Welcome! Nice car btw.

THE Last Post Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Franki&Becky View Post
              Well hey hey I finally paid my dues for next year and joined the forum :) Franki Phillips (from FB group) with my 2013 LT Becky! Glad to officially join the group.
              Welcome..

Glad to have you in the mix.

Comment

Well hey hey I finally paid my dues for next year and joined the forum :) Franki Phillips (from FB group) with my 2013 LT Becky! Glad to officially join the group.
                Welcome home!

Comment

Welcome!
                  Last edited by X-Factor; 12-14-2015, 03:07 PM.
                  My 2LT/RS Build Thread (link)
                  IG @xfactor68

Comment

• Originally posted by js12lsx View Post
                    So to start off, My name is Jorge Suarez, i own a 2012 Chevy Camaro SS, live in Pasadena area. I've been following this club for awhile and finally took the initiative to join the club. Just turned in my application and paid my dues.
                    Welcome!
                    My 2LT/RS Build Thread (link)
                    IG @xfactor68

Comment

• Tis himself!
                      Once again, I'm the noob on a forum. Currently I have a 2015 1SS 1LE , 08 CSRT4 (wife's ride), 03 Ram QC (retired work truck, and no, that thang ain't got a hemi, lol) and I do most of my driving in my new work truck: 2015 2500hd lt.
                      I bought the 1LE in nov, right after thanksgiving from classic. Was fortunate enough to get the gm 20% off, so to me a great deal. Only option are nav and cam. Wish it had the npp, but paste will take care of that right after Christmas. Going with mbrp muffler delete. Also wish it came with the recaros. Maybe some day.

Comment

• Welcome, can't wait to see your ride!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome - it sounds like you got a heck of a deal!
                          2015 Commemorative Edition 2SS, Vert, NPP, Short Throw M6, CAI, Kooks Longtubes, Vitesse Throttle Control, Forza-3 Way Exhaust Control, KP Racing Tune

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by kmdracer View Post
                              Tis himself!
                              Once again, I'm the noob on a forum. Currently I have a 2015 1SS 1LE , 08 CSRT4 (wife's ride), 03 Ram QC (retired work truck, and no, that thang ain't got a hemi, lol) and I do most of my driving in my new work truck: 2015 2500hd lt.
                              I bought the 1LE in nov, right after thanksgiving from classic. Was fortunate enough to get the gm 20% off, so to me a great deal. Only option are nav and cam. Wish it had the npp, but paste will take care of that right after Christmas. Going with mbrp muffler delete. Also wish it came with the recaros. Maybe some day.
                              Welcome..

Comment

• kmdracer, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
                                Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X