Click image for larger version

Name:	MY 2019 COLORADO 1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	243819

Comment

Gong to pick her up today....

Comment

it took awhile.....but I finally got her home.

Name:	1st-DAY-GARAGE-A.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	243953

Comment

First day driving in to work.....this is going to take a little getting use to...its been 9 years since I drive a truck or any other NON-truck as my daily driver....and it kind of feels like sitting on top of a house! lol
              Last edited by Sir Nuke; 04-10-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

well I made an appointment Monday Morning to drop the truck off, getting the windows tinted, clear bra, and ceramic coating!

Comment

seeing as how Chevy, for some unknown reason, doesn't put a real, correct sized spare in the Colorado. It is a "real tire', but different size, AND its still a "TEMPORARY USE ONLY" tire. I have 17's on my truck....the spare is a steel 16. WTF!!

SOOOOO I found a take off wheel on ebay and just bought a new tire like came on the truck. I will have that installed today.

Name:	STOCK TEMP SPARE 1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	243981
                  Last edited by Sir Nuke; 04-13-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Its Monday Morning time to drop the truck off, getting the windows tinted, clear bra, and ceramic coating!

Comment

Day ONE without the truck.....getting all beautified.....got a little car to run the roads while its getting done. she will be done Wednesday, and I will pick her back up Thursday before noon.
                      Last edited by Sir Nuke; 04-17-2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

WELL she should be all done late this afternoon.....a bit tempted to go get her at closing time, but getting over there with afternoon traffic, and turning in the rent car, just a PITA....SOOOOO that just gives me a good excuse to either take off work about 6 hours early or take the whole day off! hmmmmmmmm what to do!

Comment

Just got a call from Tint World.....she is DONE, CURED and READY TO GO!! wish I could get out of here soon enough and get her today, but not gonna happen. but I did take tomorrow off and will be getting her tomorrow morning.

Comment

yesterday I installed a mirror tap for my radar detector that's mounted below my rearview mirror. it was the easiest mirror tap ever...got it from GEN5DIY it was actually P-N-P. only took 15 min.

and today I am installing a POP-N-LOCK power tailgate lock. If you don't know what it is, it makes the tailgate lock work with the FOB and your door locks.
                            Last edited by Sir Nuke; 04-20-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

ALL DONE.....the Tailgate lock all installed

and here is the REAL spare I got to replace the steelie with the temp tire .
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Sir Nuke; 04-19-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Name:	TRUCK 1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	244015

Comment

Working...
                                X