Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, look at you go Joe! Nice!
    2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post

What? oil cap??
      YEP.... seeing as how I will be running nothing buy Mobil1, just like I have in all my cars.....and what Chevy puts in the Vettes from the factory. its the same cap them put on the Vettes that have a wet sump up till '18.

I only need a few more hours to finish up my horn mod....which I will either do Thursday (if I get off early) or Friday.
      Last edited by Sir Nuke; 06-11-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

cool! you have a part number? will they fit on the camaros?

Comment

I am not sure that this one would be the P/N you need, the one I have for my 5th Gen Camaro was a tad different than this one. I will look and see if I can find the P/N of the one I got back then and will get back to you.

Comment

Did a bit if looking.....I believe this is the one I got for my Camaro, can't say 100% BUT , P/N 12593356 or ACDelco #FC221 they are only $15 and you can even get them off of Amazon

HOWEVER, I am currently at work, but I am almost positive I have the original and I put it back in the bag it cam in, and its in my toolbox, I will look at it when I get home this afternoon to verify its part number.
            Last edited by Sir Nuke; 06-12-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

cool, thx!

Comment

Forest.....I need you to go at look at your oil cap....and look at where it locks in....there are either ONE peg that the cap fits over or TWO. here is a picture of each. tell me which is what your car has. ONE or TWO

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	244330
                Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	244331

Comment

The top one it appears.

Comment

The top one it appears.
                    GREAT!!! I was hoping it would. I actually have an extra Mobil 1 cap, one I bought some time ago but was never used. shoot me you address in a PM and its yours.

Comment

I took off last Thursday....and finished up the horn mod....

I did the same thing I did when I made this mod to my Camaro, and that was I put a toggle switch so that if for some reason, I could disable the air horn.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TOGGLE-SWITCH.jpg Views:	0 Size:	39.7 KB ID:	244357

You saw earlier that I put the tank/compressor in my toolbox, I did a bit more to actually make the set-up more functional. On the air outlet, I put a tee, a ball valve, and some tubing over to a regulator with a quick disconnect. then got me a 50 foot air hose and put that in the toolbox so if I ever heeded to air up a flat. or someone else's, or a bicycle tire or whatever, I can.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TANK-AND-REG1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.8 KB ID:	244358

and here is a short clip of the finished product.

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 06-17-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

So are you going to be blasting lil old ladies that get in your way? LOL

Comment

So are you going to be blasting lil old ladies that get in your way? LOL
                          no....not little old ladies.....BUT A$$HOLES YES!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X