Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY NEW RIDE!

WELL, first off, NO I an not getting rid of my Vette! seeing has how its all paid off, and have always needed or wanted something to haul things now and then without having to borrow someone's truck, AND I have a empty bay in my garage, I thought it was about time to fill it. I will be ordering it in two weeks, and last night I just ordered my specialty plates for it! the colors are VERY close to the color of my Vette, the only difference is the Vettes color is metallic and this color is not. its the same color that is available on the Camaro, i.e. mlee's car. its called CRUSH.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019 Colorado.jpg Views:	3 Size:	34.0 KB ID:	243536Click image for larger version  Name:	OC PLATE.jpg Views:	3 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	243537
    Last edited by Sir Nuke; 05-01-2019, 04:15 AM.

nice! I'll be getting a new pickup as well............................for my Goldwing, a trailer for travel...hehe
    (psst) "Coming" is spelled with 1 "m", just sayin....
    Last edited by 12blkgrayRS; 02-20-2019, 06:27 AM.
    2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
      nice! I'll be getting a new pickup as well............................for my Goldwing, a trailer for travel...hehe
      (psst) "Coming" is spelled with 1 "m", just sayin....
      get your eyes checked.....there's only one! lol

Comment

Get the full crew cab even if you are the only one driving it... you'll thank me later.

Can't wait to see what you think of Crush vs Sebring orange. Metallic vs Flat

Comment

well I am getting the Extended Cab....with the long bed. I do not want a short bed.....the long bed is only 6'....and have no need for a crew cab.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post

get your eyes checked.....there's only one! lol
            Ahh Sneaky....we need a smiley with a middle finger...:P
            Click image for larger version

Name:	reversed-hand-with-middle-finger-extended_1f595.png
Views:	64
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	243563

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
                well I am getting the Extended Cab....with the long bed. I do not want a short bed.....the long bed is only 6'....and have no need for a crew cab.
                You say that now... and they do make a crew cab with the long bed.

Comment

Originally posted by mlee View Post

You say that now... and they do make a crew cab with the long bed.
                  I know they do.....and its so frickin long it won't properly fit in my garage without totally rearranging the front of my garage.....and there is nowhere else to put those things, so its not going to happen.

Comment

Get the ZR2..if you are really going to own up to the ORG CRSH license plate

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post

Ahh Sneaky....we need a smiley with a middle finger...:P
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	reversed-hand-with-middle-finger-extended_1f595.png
Views:	64
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	243563
                      OH Sh%^&T! LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Expunge View Post
                        Get the ZR2..if you are really going to own up to the ORG CRSH license plate
                        it will be my DD, will NEVER go off-road, so getting the ZR2, would be a complete waste of $9000.....that's the difference of the two packages.

Comment

Getting the ZR2 would be a cool looking ride that will go anywhere and do just about anything. But if you want to be plain... so be it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Expunge View Post
                            Getting the ZR2 would be a cool looking ride that will go anywhere and do just about anything. But if you want to be plain... so be it. :P
                            ahhhhh are you going to pay my gas/diesel and put the more expensive tires on it when they need it? if so, I will get one........same sort of reason I didn't get a ZR1 or ZO6 when I got my Vette,

Comment

ITS A DONE DEAL!!! ITS BEEN ORDERED!!

NOW the wait begins.....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X