Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stepson got his wings

this last 9 months have had its ups and downs....most of you didn't know that my stepson has been living with us because of some sudden medical issues. over the 9 months he has spent nearly 150 days in the hospital. we had to rush him to the ER the other day and ended up life flighting him to UMTB Galveston.....as you can see in the title, Bubba got his wings to be with God and Jesus Christmas eve at 10 p.m.

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
    this last 9 months have had its ups and downs....most of you didn't know that my stepson has been living with us because of some sudden medical issues. over the 9 months he has spent nearly 150 days in the hospital. we had to rush him to the ER the other day and ended up life flighting him to UMTB Galveston.....as you can see in the title, Bubba got his wings to be with God and Jesus Christmas eve at 10 p.m.

Joe, I’m so very sad to hear of your and Donette’s loss, I’m praying for your family. May God bless you all.

Comment

Oh... this is so sad to hear. Prayers sent.

Comment

thank you both....its hard enough, but being Christmas makes that much harder.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Christmas will sure be different next few years, but time heals all, and hope it heals faster for ya.
          sigpic

Comment

thank you...….

Comment

today is the day.....at 2 p.m. will lay Bubba to rest......this has been very hard for us all. although we take solace in the fact that over the last 9 months we have had Bubba close and with us, and a lot a peace and old feelings have been mended. He was a one of a kind, and will never be forgotten.

Comment

Joe, Im so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.
                2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

Thank You Forest.....it will be a long road of healing, especially for Donette and my daughters.

Comment

Yes, I can imagine. Good luck to you and your family.
                    2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

Thanks buddy....it means a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X