Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION NON-FACEBOOK USERS, NEW way to access the forum.

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION NON-FACEBOOK USERS, NEW way to access the forum.

well this is for everyone that doesn't do facebook.....which there are a few, Mike just posted up on FB, there is a new HTCC Forum app for android users, its in the Google Playstore and its listed as HTCC FORUM....I downloaded it and looks pretty easy and user friendly....if you go to the FORUM section it lists each section just like the forum, so its easy to navigate and find things.

just though everybody should know they have options.
    Last edited by Sir Nuke; 02-25-2019, 05:17 AM.

What about Iphone (sorry company phone) users? same?
    2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
      What about Iphone (sorry company phone) users? same?
      not sure, mike would have to answer that question.....however another club member on FB ask the same thing.

Comment

I need time and a developers license to build out the IPhone app. But I will say I really like this app so that should push me to get it done

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mlee View Post
            I need time and a developers license to build out the IPhone app. But I will say I really like this app so that should push me to get it done
            My son used to do this type of thing in High school. maybe he can help you? I can ask him if he still can build apps?

Comment

STOP! just way too much information coming through here!! Wow, it's crowded too! geez....YYYYeea

Comment

Working...
              X