Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, last week. the Kitchen and the bathroom have finally been done, but not complete. The granite people came out Monday to measure for the countertops. So hopefully, completion by Christmas. Floors? uh yea, still need to be done....
    I have pictures but not with the completed cabinets. Will update with new pictures in the next few days, dealing with a stubborn Camaro issue at the moment..
    2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

good to hear progress...and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours buddy!
      Last edited by Sir Nuke; 11-29-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Thank you sir, to you as well. As well as to all of you here on H-town, that's what, 2-3 people???

Comment

Glad to hear things are moving along for you. I finally signed a contract today for someone to work on my house. They are supposed to start on Monday. I sure hope this go around works out better than the last. Happy Holidays to all 3 of you. Lol!
          Sometimes we forget

Comment

That's awesome man! Im glad its beginning to get done after how long? Wow! We hired a neighbor to do some stuff around the house. He started to put in some floors in the bathroom, and fixed the toilet. Today he is going to lay some more floors in the front bathroom part, and the laundry room. We are going to have a garage sale this weekend and sell of a bunch stuff we no longer need or just get in the way now. I have 2 toolboxes I need to sell off as well. One of them when I worked for Chevrolet in the 80's and 90's. A Mac tool box. Granite is being cut and will possibly be installed in the next week or so.

Comment

Man, I could use another toolbox. The only problem with that is that I have NO room for anything right now. I have a 2 1/2 car garage and it is still packed from us moving in. I have enough room to get my car in there and that's it. What's even worse is that I still have stuff in the attic of the other house that I need to bring. I'm hoping to get enough from the sale of the other house, once it is repaired, to build a shop. I have a feeling that I won't be getting what I would like to out of it based on hcad. It dropped $25,000 after the flood. We'll see though. House is estimated to be completed by the 2nd or 3rd week of January, just to allow some cushion for weather issues and what not. I'm glad we both finally seem to be headed in the right direction now.
              Sometimes we forget

Comment

Some more of the floors will be going in today in the bathroom and the front hallway. so we are s......l......o.....w.....l.....y getting there. Countertops next week I heard. wife painted some of the rooms so it's looking better.

Comment

we are happy you are making head way....slowly.....but at least you are going forward.

Comment

Working...
                  X