Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Borla axle back exhaust system

I'm selling my Borla axle backs for the V6 (part# 11776). they are in great condition. These are perfect for someone looking for a slightly more aggressive sound then stock. Will sound better if you have headers and hi flow cats. They sound good on startup and idle, they are quiet during normal driving, absolutely no drone, and sound great when you stomp on it. I'm only selling them because I just installed a solo mach-X cat back system to get a more aggressive sound during normal driving conditions. I'm asking $400 OBO.

http://www.borla.com/products/camaro...rt__11776.html
    “If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	borla-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	210135

Name:	borla-2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	210136

Name:	borla-3.jpg
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	210137

Name:	borla.jpg
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	210134
    “If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”

Comment

Comment

Comment

daily bump..

Comment

bumpin

Comment

murnin bump

Comment

afternoon bump

Comment

friday bump

Comment

Have you tried Camaro5.com, there are quite a few places you can put it for sale over there, unfortunately there are only a few of us V6'ers over here and we all have our systems already done, so your not going to get many bites over here, sorry.

Here are the places in Camaro5 for you to post:

Texas Section Local Marketplace:
                    http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113

Marketplace for V6:
                    http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135
                    Last edited by X-Factor; 06-20-2014, 08:38 AM.
                    My 2LT/RS Build Thread (link)
                    IG @xfactor68

Comment

yeah, I just didn't want to have to deal with shipping it.

Comment

FS-$350 Borla Axle Back Exhaust System

I'm selling my Borla axle backs for the V6 (part# 11776). They are in great condition. These are perfect for someone looking for a more aggressive sound then stock. They sound good on startup and idle, they are quiet during normal driving, absolutely no drone, and sound great when you stomp on it. I'm only selling them because I just installed a full cat back system to get a more aggressive sound during normal driving conditions. I'm asking $350 OBO. That’s almost half off the original price!

http://www.borla.com/products/camaro...rt__11776.html

Comment

Name:	borla-1.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	210287Click image for larger version

Name:	borla-2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	210288Click image for larger version

Name:	borla.jpg
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	210286

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X