Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borla axleback for V6

I'm selling my Borla axle backs for the V6 (part# 11776) they only have 1500 miles on them. they are in perfect condition. These are perfect for someone looking for a slightly more aggressive sound then stock. They sound good on startup and idle, they are quiet during normal driving, absolutely no drone, and sound great when you stomp on it. I'm only selling them because I want a more aggressive sound during normal driving conditions. I'm asking $550 OBO.

http://www.borla.com/products/camaro...rt__11776.html
    “If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”

Bump
    “If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”

Comment

so tempting, but no money...ugh!!!
      2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
        so tempting, but no money...ugh!!!
        well it's not going anywhere until i save up the money to get some new ones, so keep it in mind, or throw out a number. PM me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think the rattle heard in the hard acceleration video is my sunglasses in the cup holder.

Comment

sound vids available... bump

Comment

If you dont mind shipping it to somebody you could try Camaro5 to sell it. Im sure u will sell it quick there since the community is bigger:)

Comment

Originally posted by BETO713 View Post
                        If you dont mind shipping it to somebody you could try Camaro5 to sell it. Im sure u will sell it quick there since the community is bigger:)
                        i've got it everywhere

Comment

sounds nice.....
                          2012 Camaro 2LT RS V6 6 spd

Comment

U wanna put it on layaway... Lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Comment

woohoo no work today...bump

Comment

Working...
                              X