Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS 2013 Camaro ZL1

MAYBE SELL or i might keep my car, testing the waters for offers, no trades.

2013 ZL1 all upgrades horsepower wise done at J-Rods Speed Shop and Tuned by MATT Sorian.

Thread Link to my car.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342771

Some Recent Pics down below.
    Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-27-2019, 12:08 AM.
    sigpic

I'm thinking you'll find someone pretty quick. All the right mods done to this one and the perfect year. 6.4.1

Comment

Yeah i could not agree more, I don't want to sell, but if buying this home with my mom requires me for a larger down-pay then the car must go, so we will see how it goes, I REALLY do not want to let my car go because i have big plans with this bad boy, but having offers like 25K for my car from carvanna or carmax etc is a huge F U as a ZL1 owner.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfighter View Post
        Yeah i could not agree more, I don't want to sell, but if buying this home with my mom requires me for a larger down-pay then the car must go, so we will see how it goes, I REALLY do not want to let my car go because i have big plans with this bad boy, but having offers like 25K for my car from carvanna or carmax etc is a huge F U as a ZL1 owner.
        Well if you've already been low balled by the carmax places you're motivated to sell. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mlee View Post

Well if you've already been low balled by the carmax places you're motivated to sell. Good luck.
          Not really motivated more or less, was seeing what kind of BS they would throw at me, i didn't even take my car in to them lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfighter View Post

Not really motivated more or less, was seeing what kind of BS they would throw at me, i didn't even take my car in to them lol.
            Get ready for more BS if you take it in there.

Comment

Originally posted by mlee View Post
              Get ready for more BS if you take it in there.
              Funny , TexasDirectAuto offered me 22k... hah... Carvana 25.5K and Classic Chevy offered 26k which suprised me lol. Carmax will prob be around same.

Going to sell this privately lol, dealerships are a scam..lets say i sell for 25k they resell it for 42k for huge profits lol. No thanks
              Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-20-2019, 04:11 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

:bump:
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Not interested in buying.. but I am curious how many miles you have on it.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X