Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Found You

Hey. I just found this forum. I am old to Camaros but new to the site. I am almost finished building my 2001 SLP SS. For the last few months I have installed a wet sump LS7 with a TREMEC T56F. I also added everything that UMI sells for the suspension and Wilwood brakes. I need to finish a few things, like getting my subframe connectors welded in and some adjustments on the freaking huge Mufflex exhaust. My 16 year old daughter has a 2018 RS Redline and she is wanting to meet up with some Camaros and show her car. Anyway, I will be checking the site out. Cheers.
    Kevin

Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
    Last edited by Sir Nuke; 10-11-2020, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Welcome... and it sounds like you have a great project going there.

Redline is a special Camaro too... tell her to check in on our Facebook page which is way more active than the forum now.

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/groups/107702858385/[/URL]

Glad you stopped by and hopefully we can get some meets going again once COVID is over with.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. After I signed up I started looking around the forum and I really didn’t see any current post. I thought the forum was dead. I am so old school that I don’t even have Facebook. I might start a build thread to see how the group responds. Cheers.

Comment

Kevin.....well I am like you, old school.....and REFUSED to get on FB.....its the bane of our society[FONT=Calibri]......[SIZE=14px].HOWEVER....the bigger part of the club is of a younger generation than me (i'm in my 60's) and voted to start a FB page to go along with the forum. right now, I think there are only about 6 or so of us that come here. so there ya go.....[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X