Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my Carven R series mufflers this week! Woop Woop

I appreciate all the feedback I got in regards to the questions I asked on previous threads.
    Just thought I'd let my camaro bros/sisters I pulled the trigger on the carven r series mufflers which should be arriving Monday.
    I plan to also do a resonator delete and going with a xpipe(pros and cons on doing this? Hopefully my 6gen sounds good)
    I also pulled the trigger on a cold air intake and went with CAI(cold air inductions) it should be arriving next week too...

Very nice... Phastek has CAI on the shelf here in Houston. Way to get started with the mods.

Comment

Thanks! I know, I kind of screwed up and could of got the same one I ordered from them since I work close to their location... In my defense I found about their location till after I ordered it. Hope to see my camaro bros and sisters soon to kick it, talk, cruise and check out fellow camaros

Comment

Originally posted by AglsNL View Post
        Thanks! I know, I kind of screwed up and could of got the same one I ordered from them since I work close to their location... In my defense I found about their location till after I ordered it. Hope to see my camaro bros and sisters soon to kick it, talk, cruise and check out fellow camaros
        This is a busy weekend for the club. Hope you get a chance to meet up soon.

Comment

Working...
        X