Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first store in Houston were you can Find Hawaiian Island Shine.

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first store in Houston were you can Find Hawaiian Island Shine.

Cajun Rods and Classics just opened a short time ago and Hawaiian Island Shine is proud to say that this is the first Brick and Mortar store in Houston to find the product line. Stop by and say hello and maybe get some work done. They will Rebuild, Restore or Revitalize your classic car!!!

Here is the contact info for the owner
    [email protected]
    Cajunrodsandclassics.com
    (713) 205-8433
    14018 Hirschfield Drive
    Tomball, TX 77337

I love the new look and feel for the Web Site!!!H-town you guys rock!!!:wave:
    sigpic
    Hawaiian Island Shine
    Professional grade Car/RV/Marine care products for the person that demands only the best.

GREAT!!!! congrats!

Comment

Cool!!

Comment

Discount!!!

If you are out in the area and stop by just mention H-town and you will receive a 20% discount. As well, let me know and a portion of your purchase will go back to H-town.

Originally posted by MACD'S View Post
        Cajun Rods and Classics just opened a short time ago and Hawaiian Island Shine is proud to say that this is the first Brick and Mortar store in Houston to find the product line. Stop by and say hello and maybe get some work done. They will Rebuild, Restore or Revitalize your classic car!!!

Here is the contact info for the owner
        [email protected]
        Cajunrodsandclassics.com
        (713) 205-8433
        14018 Hirschfield Drive
        Tomball, TX 77337

I love the new look and feel for the Web Site!!!H-town you guys rock!!!:wave:
        sigpic
        Hawaiian Island Shine
        Professional grade Car/RV/Marine care products for the person that demands only the best.

Comment

Working...
        X