Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
    Well I wouldn't go that far. There are a lot of detail shops out there that think they do a good job and have been around for awhile. Some of us know the difference between a detail and a wash job. There are only a few that I would trust to even touch mine. And I'm one of them. I'm just a DYI kind of guy.
    I am looking for a detail/ paint correction not a regular wash job. I do a lot of it myself but not having the tools here yet I wanted to get a pro to do it intially then I can look after the maintenance.

Comment

We have a mod day coming up and part of what we are going to do is properly detailing cars. I will clay bar, use compound for swirls, wax, and the whole nine yards. Think others will as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-Vspec View Post
        lost!!
        Its an inside joke

www.h-towncamaroclub.com

sigpic
        2011 2SS Convertible Black on Black on Black, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger, LS3 Conversion, LS9 Cam, Kooks Ceramic Coated Headers, LS3 Exhaust, Roto-Fab CAI, BMR Sway Bars and Bushings, JDP Color Changing Halos with Synced Grill Lighting, Custom Magnetic Removable Front Plate
        *** RECORD HOLDER - FASTEST 3 WHEELED, 7 CYLINDER CAMARO LAP TIME AT MSR ***

Comment

Talk to Chris over at HP, he has the skills, people and know-how to take care of what you need.

Cheers.

Cory.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425260021782.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	213503
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X