Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are talking about the tall plastic bottles that you fill up, pump it to prime, and spray on with a wand, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDawgSS View Post
      You are talking about the tall plastic bottles that you fill up, pump it to prime, and spray on with a wand, right?
      no......the ones that you attach a hose too......you put the soap or whatever in it.....and it picks up the soap and mixes with the water as it sprays.

Comment

Time to stop by home depot tomorrow. Ill let y'all know how it turns out tomorrow afternoon if the weather permits

Comment

Thanks nuke. I honestly never even knew that you could buy the foam stuff and do it yourself. May have to consider that.

Comment

are you actually referring to a foam cannon or a foam gun? The cannon is the one that attaches to a pressure washer and the gun attaches to your typical garden water hose. I was considering getting the foam gun as an alternative since I don't have a pressure washer and once saw a video comparing the 2, the foam gun was just pathetic compared to the cannon. More car wash soap was used with the gun and it didn't really stick to the car. It's kind of akin to dumping your bucket of car wash onto your car sort of. The cannon actually clung to the car for a few minutes. I wished I recalled the link to where I saw it. I think I saw it on the autogeek forums and there was a timelapse video of both used.

Comment

Hmmmmmm....cannons do sound like more fun too...

Comment

Here is one from home depot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GckHl...e_gdata_player
                sigpic
                Howie Carmichael,
                President
                2013 2LT/RS,GFX, CAI, SOLO Exhaust, Night Owl, Vertical Doors, custom logos, decepticon mods

Comment

Originally posted by CARMIKAZE View Post
                  FYI went to Home Depot web site, it reads it's been Discontinued.

Comment

Working...
                  X