Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foam gun

anyone know where I get buy a foam gun here in town for a reasonable price?

I looked for one for a long time and couldn't find a decent one. Look on Amazon. Chemical Guys makes a pretty good one and they package it with some good suds too. Look into it.
    2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms... More to Come.

Comment

yeah, i saw the one from chemical guys. looks like i will go that route if i cant find one in town. wanted to wash my car this weekend but i guess ill have to take it to get washed by hand. anyone know a good car wash place out by hwy 6 and I10?

Comment

There's a hand wash place on the corner of Hwy 6 and Keith Harrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live 5 mins from there in the Windsong neighborhood. have you tried them before?

Comment

Yes but have not taken the Camaro yet

Comment

i'll give them a try tomorrow

Comment

Just remember my brother in law takes his Vette to car wash at Eldridge and Little York and they hand wash also your choice it's between Eldridge and Tanner rd

Comment

Foam Gun Available at Toys R Us. Comes with several balls.

Sent from my cammed #survivorcamaro
                  Featured in Super Chevy Magazine, Wheels and Heels Magazine, TheSpeedGirls, & Shockerracing. See my articles here!

http://www.shockerracing.com/index.php/featured-rides/featured-articles/154-kristen-benavides-with-her-camaro-ss-aka-survivor-camaro

http://www.thespeedgirls.com/kristenb.html

My Build Thread Link

Comment

Now that's funny !!!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS10 View Post
                        Foam Gun Available at Toys R Us. Comes with several balls.

Sent from my cammed #survivorcamaro
                        Lmao
                        sigpic

Comment

actually I did some research a while ago as I was thinking about getting one. and within the discussion it was discovered that you could use one of the sprayers most people use to spray their plants and that sort of stuff......and are relatively cheap compared to ones that are labeled as Foam Guns. But work just as well. Just something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
                            actually I did some research a while ago as I was thinking about getting one. and within the discussion it was discovered that you could use one of the sprayers most people use to spray their plants and that sort of stuff......and are relatively cheap compared to ones that are labeled as Foam Guns. But work just as well. Just something to think about.
                            Like the miracle grow stuff?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS10's $ponsor View Post
                              Like the miracle grow stuff?
                              no the sprayers that have a bottle with a pickup tube and adjustable nozzle......I never tried it or bought one. but there are a ton of threads in C5 about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X