Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams Premium Car Care Products

Hello to all H_Towners !
    I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a local rep in the area for Adams now. I live in the Pearland area, and do keep stock available at all times. I do not have a shop for you to visit, but if there are things you need, I will gladly deliver to you at no charge. I will be happy to meet you anywhere you choose.

If you would like to have a detail clinic, just let me know, I am sure we can work out arrangements. My contact info is in the signature and if you wish you can email me at cleandist@gmail.com
    Rich Cook
    Adams of Houston
    832-472-5805
    cleandist@gmail.com
    Product is in town, and I will deliver to you at no charge.

As the representative for the state of Texas with Hawaiian Island Shine, welcome. It’s always nice to have healthy competition. Looking forward to meeting up with you one of these days. Maybe the Kemah show?
    sigpic
    Hawaiian Island Shine
    Professional grade Car/RV/Marine care products for the person that demands only the best.

Comment

It would be good to meet. I have sent an email asking about being a vendor at the show, but have not had any replies as yet.
      Rich Cook
      Adams of Houston
      832-472-5805
      cleandist@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ADAMS of Houston View Post
        It would be good to meet. I have sent an email asking about being a vendor at the show, but have not had any replies as yet.
        Great to have you on the site... Wish we would have more of our cars out at Ellington Field ,but they closed the registration before we got there.

Since you are down south stop in at our next meeting in Pearland on the 21st... Welcome...

Comment

sweet! now I have a local person to get my Adam's products from. I live in Pearland too so this is very convenient.

Do you have a Adam's detail/travel bag that you sale?

Thanks!
          Heads/Cam/Intake Batmobile built by J-Rod

sigpic

Comment

We do have a great detail bag with the Americana style logo on them. They are currently on back order but I am expecting them soon. I will let you know as soon as they arrive. This as with anything I sell, can be delivered to where you need. Thanks for the post.
            Rich Cook
            Adams of Houston
            832-472-5805
            cleandist@gmail.com

Comment

We do have a great detail bag with the Americana style logo on them. They are currently on back order but I am expecting them soon. I will let you know as soon as they arrive. This as with anything I sell, can be delivered to where you need. Thanks for the post.
              Alright cool. Can you PM me a price on the detail bag? Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Hey hey Rich... I am an Adams fan. If you are coming to Kema can you bring a gallon bottle of Detail Spray. You need to see what your product does to my car..

Comment

DJ, I have one gallon of Detail spray marked with your name. Stop on by the tent, have a cold bottle of water and pick it up. I have no doubt what it does. The DS is the main reason I got into selling the other Adams product, so I could support my habit. I look forward to meeting you.
                  Rich Cook
                  Adams of Houston
                  832-472-5805
                  cleandist@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks to you all for accepting me into the fold at the show. You guys did a great job putting that on. You all treated me very well, and I look forward to the next. If there is a good time in the future, I would love to hold a detail clinic for you guys. Just let me know.
                    Rich
                    Rich Cook
                    Adams of Houston
                    832-472-5805
                    cleandist@gmail.com

Comment

That sounds like fun, would there be a cost to do this, and where or what type of location would something like this be done?

Thanks for your support of Kidz Harbor, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Thanks to you all for accepting me into the fold at the show. You guys did a great job putting that on. You all treated me very well, and I look forward to the next. If there is a good time in the future, I would love to hold a detail clinic for you guys. Just let me know.
                        Rich
                        A detail clinic sounds great! You could use my car Rich if you want :biggrin1:

sigpic

Comment

Hey all !! Dont forget to take advantage of the 15% discount Fathers Day Sale. I will honor this discount on all orders recieved through Sunday. These products do make GREAT Gifts.
                          Rich Cook
                          Adams of Houston
                          832-472-5805
                          cleandist@gmail.com

Comment

A detail clinic is totally free of charge. I would need to have a venue that we could pull a car into and have room for all the people to see what is happening. This is something that could take up to 6 hours, but is VERY informative, and I will have more special discounting for product ordered on that day. If someone would like to run this by the club, and see what day and time would be best that would be great. See if someone has access to a venue that we could use, and a little electricity. This really does turn out to be a fun event.
                            Rich Cook
                            Adams of Houston
                            832-472-5805
                            cleandist@gmail.com

Comment

Does the venue need water as well as electricity, or is that not going to be necessary? I like this idea. Oh, and if we are talking 6 hours, maybe we need to have access to FOOD and DRINKS too!!! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X