Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Sunday's at Woodlands Market Street

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post

    WHAT?!? geeeeeez you are missing a lot of fun driving opportunities, that's the truth!
    Trust me... the 1LE with DSSV is no joke on the streets of Houston. It's a track car.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
      WOW!! <Buford Justice> Now what the HELL is the world coming to!?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	243542

      Comment


      • HAHA, the memories...
        2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

        Comment


        • Probably going back to Peaks in Shenandoah this Sunday if weather is good..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Expunge View Post
            Probably going back to Peaks in Shenandoah this Sunday if weather is good..
            See you there... There is a ZL1 / Z/28 group cruising from Downtown Houston to TP on Sunday morning if you're interested.

            Comment


            • cant make it this month---------------im in vegas for nascar race-----------------------
              sigpic

              Comment


              • I'm not going....although I detailed the car yesterday....its already drizzling here and a 80% chance of rain for the day. another month that I won't be going.

                Comment


                • Nice... that will be a blast. Saw the parade they had down the strip with all the big trucks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
                    I'm not going....although I detailed the car yesterday....its already drizzling here and a 80% chance of rain for the day. another month that I won't be going.
                    See... I told you on Facebook that your car never gets dirty

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mlee View Post

                      See... I told you on Facebook that your car never gets dirty
                      you got to be kidding me.....so you are telling me that YOU would drive YOUR recently detailed car nearly 2 hours in the rain and wet highways and streets to show up at a street meet??? I DON'T THINK SO.......even you aren't that goofy! close but not quite!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post

                        you got to be kidding me.....so you are telling me that YOU would drive YOUR recently detailed car nearly 2 hours in the rain and wet highways and streets to show up at a street meet??? I DON'T THINK SO.......even you aren't that goofy! close but not quite!
                        Yes, I actually did a few weeks ago from Conroe to Gulf Greyhound park. Automotive Apparel had detailed it. I ain't skeerd

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mlee View Post

                          Yes, I actually did a few weeks ago from Conroe to Gulf Greyhound park. Automotive Apparel had detailed it. I ain't skeerd
                          oh I can understand that.....as I'm sure not, because mine is a daily driver...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X