This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post

No argument here. Who's idea was it to start that? we used to communicate well on here.Now there is NO communication!! I used to go on occasion as well, but its a good hour/20min ride from my house. So I don't go anymore. I don't know how much longer I am going to stick around. this is ridiculous.Not even a meeting notification anymore. Only 3 people get on here anymore. used to be 30-50 sometimes. Sorry for the rant. (stepping off soapbox) NEXT!
    I am with you there.....now I have to say, there are meeting notices, but and any club activities, but that is it. The worst part of it is finding things on FB....there have been times that it just doesn't come up on my feed until its to late, and that really pisses me off. but there us go, seeing as how people carry around their phone 24/7 with FB on it, the forum is DOOMED! and Forrest, like you, IN don't think I will be sticking around much longer either....I almost didn't renew for this year.

Comment

• didnt know i was stirring up a hornets nest-----------------
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gold67/ibm10 View Post
        didnt know i was stirring up a hornets nest-----------------
        oh no, you didn't......its been like this ever since we started a facebook page, there are only 4 of us that ever post anything here.

Comment

• #3 here...! haha
          2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

• Originally posted by 12blkgrayRS View Post
            #3 here...! haha

Comment

• #4... where's Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by mlee View Post
                #4... where's Dave
                he's around here somewhere.....

Comment

• daves not here--------------------
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gold67/ibm10 View Post
                    daves not here--------------------

Comment

• Dave's been doing yard work. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Expunge View Post
                        Dave's been doing yard work. :)
                        come do my yard now...

Comment

come do my yard now...
                          you got plenty of time to do your yard work....seeing as how you don't wash your own car! and we have evidence of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post

you got plenty of time to do your yard work....seeing as how you don't wash your own car! and we have evidence of that!
                            Hell no... not when there's a wash guy around. I only pull it out of the garage for track days or wash day. That's pretty much it.

Comment

Hell no... not when there's a wash guy around. I only pull it out of the garage for track days or wash day. That's pretty much it.
                              WHAT?!? geeeeeez you are missing a lot of fun driving opportunities, that's the truth!

Comment

• WOW!! <Buford Justice> Now what the HELL is the world coming to!?
                                2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

Working...
                                X